How To Toast Bread In The Oven With Butter?
Eating toasted bread could be more fun than just having plain bread, right? So you might wonder how to turn that ordinary bread into something new. Well, you are exactly on the right page. Check out this article as we give you primary instructions on how to toast bread in oven with butter.
Basic Steps on How to Toast a Bread
It is no fun taking up so much time toasting bread for a bunch of people. An oven might be a great help to make things easier.
Now, with your oven, how do you make a bread butter toast? Below are the steps to follow.
- Select your preferred type of bread. White or brown bread may be your first options. Then, carefully lay your bread on a plate or baking sheet. Make sure to toast enough bread.
- Set up your oven. It is good to make sure that it is in good condition and is working fine. Bet you would not want to experience a malfunction or delay, would you?
- Get back to your oven. Place the rack in the middle part of the equipment. This will make your bread to get evenly toasted on each side. Preheat the oven to 370°F (177 °C).
- Put the baking sheet inside the oven. Keep it inside the oven for 5 minutes until the top becomes dry. Make sure you close the oven door properly.
- To make sure that each side is evenly toasted, flip the bread using tongs. Use an oven mitt to pull the baking sheet out of the rack and tongs to flip the slices of bread over. Wait for 5 minutes until fully baked.
- Pull the baking sheet out of the oven. Carefully unplug the oven for safety purposes. Spread the butter evenly on your toasted bread, then serve it immediately. Toasts are best served right after you made it while they still have the best texture. So you better give them to your loved ones while they are still freshly baked. But then again, you can also store bread butter toasts in an airtight bag or container to make them last for 1 day long.
So there you have it! That is how to toast bread in oven with butter. But you are not restricted to having only butter as your spread. You may also have jams, cheese, or honey. The list goes on.
Breads can be prepared in so many ways. And now that you have learned how to toast bread in oven with butter, you may enjoy doing these basic steps right in your kitchen anytime. Making bread butter toasts will not cost you a lot because all ingredients can be found in your fridge. So start turning that plain bread into a tasty bread butter toast.