How To Toast Bread In The Oven
If your toaster is not working well and you need to make toasts for a group, do not worry. An oven is a great option for such a situation.
How to toast bread in oven? Learn the proper procedure as you read on.
Bread Toasts In The Oven
To save on energy, use the oven for toasting if you are preparing a meal for at least three persons.
How do you toast bread in the oven? There are two ways to do it. For a quick toast, you can use the broiler setting. If you have more time, you can slow-toast in the oven too.
Quick-Toasting In The Oven
If you are on a rush to feed hungry little kids or adults, here is a quick way to toast in the oven.
- Place your bread slices in a baking sheet.
- Set your oven to broil.
- Place the sheet pan on the top rack of your oven, closest to the broiler.
- It will only take two minutes to toast each side. So, keep an eye on the toasts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Slow-Toasting In The Oven
If you got a little more time to prepare this snack or breakfast meal, follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange your bread slices on a sheet pan.
- Place the sheet pan on the middle rack of the oven.
- Toast the bread for 10 minutes. Flip over your slices after five minutes.
- Once you achieve your desired crisp and color, carefully take your bread slices out.
- Serve and enjoy.
If your bread slices were frozen, you would need to toast them for a little more time.
If you want a golden brown toast, cut the cooking time. For a darker and crispier toast, leave the bread slices in the oven for a little longer, constantly checking them to achieve your desired results.
Do not let them burn. Also, do not leave the oven unattended while you are using it.
Butter Toasts, Anyone?
If you ask, how do I toast bread in the oven with butter—we have the perfect recipe for you.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter and spread it on both sides of your bread slices.
- Arrange the buttered bread slices in a baking pan or baking sheet.
- Place it in the oven.
- Bake one side of your bread slices for six minutes.
- Flip them to toast the other side. Wait until they are golden brown. You can bake them longer if you are going for a darker toast.
- Once you’re done, carefully take the bread slices out of your oven.
- Serve and enjoy the buttery goodness!
The next time your toaster goes berserk, you know you do not need to panic. How to toast bread in the oven will surely be alife-saver especially if your’re cooking for a crowd.