How To Make Nachos In The Oven: Easy Go-To Recipe
Nothing tastes better than treating yourselves with some homemade foods. It is not only made with love and fresh from the oven, but it is also affordable! Then, how about an easy recipe to cook. People have been craving nachos as an appetizer in most restaurants, but you can also try making nachos at home. Check out this go-to recipe on how to make nachos in the oven with some quick tips.
Quick Tips in Making Nachos
What could go wrong with a serving of crispy nachos for your movie night, or having a random getaway with your friends under a starry night sky? Nothing and they go perfectly well with everything! Before proceeding on how to make homemade nachos in the oven, here are some tips that will be helpful for your cooking:
- Pick your chips – You can’t make the best nachos without having the perfect chips. Your tortilla chips are the main ingredient in baking that’s why the thicker the chips, the better it would be. You won’t be having trouble with this, unlike the delicate ones.
- Spread it evenly – When you are baking nachos, learn how to spread the nachos evenly so that the toppings would be topped on every chip. You and your friends would truly enjoy baked nachos if the cheese toppings are melted in each piece.
- Layer it out – Don’t put them all in, but rather layer them out. The flavor of the ones at the bottom will not be well appreciated if you are stacking the ingredients in one go. Learn how to layer the chips to keep the toppings at its delightful taste.
Easiest Recipe for Homemade Nachos
Here is the easiest recipe on how to make nachos in the oven for you and your loved ones to enjoy:
- A bowl of tortilla chips
- Ground Beef
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 sliced green onions
- Taco seasoning mix
- 2 packs shredded cheese
- Olive oil
- The first step on how to make nachos in an oven is to preheat the oven at 400 degrees. Prepare the baking pan along with the foil or baking sheet and spread the tortilla chips accordingly. Set it aside and prepare the other ingredients.
- In the olive oil, fry the garlic and ground beef in medium heat. You can also try chicken or pork to go with your nachos. Stir it constantly for 5 minutes or until it turns brown. Drain the fat of the ground beef. Add in the taco seasoning mix and a sprinkle of salt for a more flavourful taste.
- As you are done cooking with the ground beef, add half of it in the first layer of tortilla chips along with half of the shredded cheese. Prepare another layer and repeat the process.
- Wait and bake this for approximately 15 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Take it out of the oven, and scatter the chopped tomatoes, and sliced green onions.
- Whether sour cream or tomato sauce, you can now serve this along with your favourite dip!
Now you have learned how to make nachos in the oven. Share it with your family and friends to have in your round trips or random enjoyments on casual days.