How To Cook Zucchini In The Oven?
Imagine spending your summer with a fresh breeze outside your balcony with freshly baked vegetable. This is what a baked zucchini would feel like after the first bite. So, if you want to get the same feeling, check out this article and learn how to cook zucchini in an oven fast and healthy.
Experts say that baked vegetables give the most nutrients to our body. A zucchini sounds unfamiliar to some people yet its satisfying taste can surely burst in your taste buds once you have a bite of it.
Cooking zucchini in an oven is truly one of the best ways to get the most of its flavor. But, how do I bake zucchini in the oven? This article will provide you with the following simple recipe on how to cook zucchini in an oven. Find out how on the next part.
Baked Zucchini Recipe
Refer to the following recipe to know how to cook zucchini in an oven and produce your own tasty baked zucchini at home. This would be a great addition to your family’s healthy meal and everyone would surely enjoy its taste.
Here’s how to cook zucchini in an oven:
- Take your fresh zucchini and, using a knife, gently cut them in half lengthwise slice. If you prefer it to be smaller, you can cut it into another half. Don’t worry, zucchini is one of the easiest veggies to cut.
- Put your zucchini in a bowl. Once they’re fully rested on the bowl, add your olive oil, a pinch of salt, and a sprinkle of pepper.
- After all those other ingredients are on top of the zucchini, start mixing them and be sure to mix it well.
- Don’t worry, you’re always allowed to add other kinds of slices or even other ingredients that you want to add with the zucchini. Cheese is also an option!
- Put your zucchini on the oven tray, but be sure to set the timer first before you place them inside your oven. This is because zucchini are so easy to overcook.
- Now, it’s time for the most fun part. Place the tray inside the oven and set your oven to a high temperature. Let it stay in the oven for about 7 to 15 minutes at maximum.
- Watch the cheese slide over the zucchini! Once the timer is up, you can already take it from the inside of the oven.
- Plate your newly baked zucchini and serve it to your family with love.
That’s how to cook zucchini in an oven. It’s so easy that you can serve it in just a few minutes and have a restaurant-like dish! The best thing about it is you can always find all the needed ingredients in your lovely pantry. So if you are someone who wants to eat healthily without depriving yourself of delicious and tasty food, then a baked zucchini would be the best for you.