How To Cook In The Microwave Grill?
Having a mini barbecue party with your family on your lawn or in your backyard is one of the best bonding times. But what if the sun suddenly disappears and the rain clouds took over? You sure don't want to miss your barbecue day with your family. Good thing there are microwave grills! And in this article, we will teach you how to cook in a microwave grill.
What are Microwave Grills?
Microwave grills are new options in easy and tasty treats! This kitchen equipment will allow you to make yummy pizza, cheesy melt sandwiches, grilled sandwiches, steaks, burgers, barbecues, and more. It amazingly lessens the time in meal preparation. It is capable of cooking meat perfectly while preserving its flavor. It can make crispy crust skin while keeping the moist in the inside.
So, if you are craving for a treat, you can use your microwave grill. But how to cook in microwave grills? Learn how below.
Cooking with Microwave Grills
Now you know how a microwave grill works, let’s proceed to the steps in cooking with microwave grills. Trust us, after learning this, you would want to use it every time you crave for a snack or meal. Some have microwave grills at home but hesitant to try because there are many buttons. But don’t you worry, as long as you follow the steps diligently, you can make it work.
What you need:
- Food to grill
What to do:
- First, you need to make sure that your hand is free from moisture before touching the buttons.
- Put in the food that you’ll be grilling.
- Press the grill button.
- Most of the time you can see numbers on other buttons. Number 1 represents the low, number 2 for medium, and number 3 for high.
- Select the grilling time of the food in the dial.
- Click the timer.
- Shut the door of your microwave grill.
- Click the start button.
For the combination mode
- For this button, you can adjust the temperature and time for cooking.
- Click the COMBI button and choose the grill power of your microwave.
- Select the cooking time on your microwave grill dial.
- Click the timer.
- Shut the door.
- Click start.
Now that you know how to cook in a microwave grill, we’ll teach you the proper use for your microwave grill. Make sure to take note of tips, so you can preserve the lifespan of your kitchen equipment.
- Use microwave-safe utensils.
- Do not use plastic or Styrofoam containers because they will melt.
- Do not use aluminum foil because it will cause your microwave to spark and catch fire.
- Wipe the spills and residues after using the microwave grill because the moist will reduce the lifespan of your kitchen equipment.
Grill Quick, Grill Conveniently with Microwave Grills
Grilling in your backyard during a fine sunny day is one of the best ways to bond with your family. But sometimes you have to reschedule it because of the bad weather. But now that you know how to cook in a microwave grill, you can grill anywhere and anytime!